- This tour is limited to 25 participants
- Tour Price: Members $20; Non-Members & Guests: $50
- Tour Location: Terminal 5 at JFK Airport
- Attire: Hard hats with clothing and footwear suitable for a construction site
- Photography is allowed
- Accessibility: This tour is not ADA accessible; access to the hotel is via six flights of stairs due to the elevators not yet being operational
- Please note that APTNE cannot be held liable, and assumes no responsibility for any injury or loss incurred by participants in this program.
- Transportation & Parking Take the JFK Airtrain to Terminal 5 (Jet Blue). On the Terminal 5 Airtrain platform, take the escalator up to the next level. Make a left and walk across the bridge (toward Jet Blue). At the end of the bridge, take an elevator (on the left) down to the ground (above elevators are green illuminated bus signs). Do not make the slight right and walk into the part of the bridge to Jet Blue, you will have gone past the elevators. Upon leaving the elevator at the sidewalk, make a righthand turn and walk to the roadway (but do not cross). Make a left and walk along the sidewalk next to the Jersey barrier to TWA. Enter the construction gate and walk to the center of TWA and enter the lobby where we will meet at 3:20 p.m. to sign waivers; tour starts at 3:30 p.m. SHARP.
Allow minimum 90 minutes if traveling by subway from mid-town via the Airtrain. If taking the LIRR to the Jamaica Airtrain station, a little less time is needed. There is no parking at the TWA construction site, but JFK has a number of nearby parking (paid) garages.